Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
Project Design and Development
- Conceptual design using PV Design software
- Solar site evaluation and selection
- Grid analysis and connections
- Solar System design and engineering
- PV Array design
- Mounting structures
- Electrical SLD ( DC and AC design)
- BOS Selection
- Energy Yield Prediction Analysis
- Project management
Construction of Plant
- Structure installation
- Modules and Inverter installation and interconnection
- Cabling (AC & DC)
- Transformer installation
- Electric Pole installation upto Sub-station (if required and approved by EB)
- Testing and Commissioning
Operations and Maintenance
OPM Services include:
- Maintenance of PV Arrays
- Cleaning of Arrays
- Monitoring of quality of components
- Checking and rectifying deviations
- Replacement of components, if required
- Warranty administration
- Tracking and monitoring of power production and usage
- Checking and diagnosing system performance
- Tracking systems operations over time
- Monitoring real-time PV production over time
Under the BOOT Model, will set up and own the roof top Solar Power plants and enter into long term Power Purchase Agreements (PPA).
With no upfront capital cost and with a third party maintaining the Solar Plant, it becomes an easy decision to opt for solar power under the BOOT Model. will be your Renewable Energy partner, while you can focus on your core business activities.
To know more contact us.
has partnered with Trina Home to offer Complete Home kits ranging from 3KW to 10KW Grid Tied Solar PV Systems.
We also offer solutions for complete Off Grid Home Solutions.